Noticias:

Atención! Guí­a Para no Perderse en el Foro ACTUALIZADA: http://www.latiapascuala.com/smf/index.php?topic=4340.0

Main Menu

Gira Oxygene 2008

Iniciado por zopa, 14 de Enero de 2008, 11:30:33 PM

« anterior - próximo »

Juan

dejemos el asunto patada voladora de lado, que no me gustaría qué bajaramos a tertulia ok?

Juan

ZZERO

Pues con todos mis respetos hacia la petición del Webmaster yo desearía pedir públicamente el baneo temporal de PAUL ROADRUNNER, por amenazar a SPADEMAN y a este Foro con hacer uso de  no-se-qué recursos legales a la par que se compara con la Mafia, ya que al igual que éstos, no acepta la explicaciónde que todo esto es una "broma".

Particularmente he encontrado los últimos post de ROADRUNNER excesivamente violentos en su planteamiento.

Xethis

Cita de: ZZERO en 27 de Marzo de 2008, 03:01:00 PM

Particularmente he encontrado los últimos post de ROADRUNNER excesivamente violentos en su planteamiento.

Y además de estúpidos, son sumamente cansinos. Y también desubicados, ya que podría haber resuelto el presunto "debate" con mensajes privados, en vez de involucrar al resto del foro.
XII Rendez-Vous @ San Fernando de Cádiz, 18.09.2009
XV Rendez-Vous @ Benicarló, 05.10.2012
XVI Rendez-Vous @ Madrid, 12.10.2013
XVII Rendez-Vous @ Sevilla, 27.09.2014

L a v ou

Cita de: ZZERO en 27 de Marzo de 2008, 03:01:00 PM
Pues con todos mis respetos hacia la petición del Webmaster yo desearía pedir públicamente el baneo temporal de PAUL ROADRUNNER, por amenazar a SPADEMAN y a este Foro con hacer uso de  no-se-qué recursos legales a la par que se compara con la Mafia, ya que al igual que éstos, no acepta la explicaciónde que todo esto es una "broma".

A mi nadie me ha pedido vela en este entierro, pero la opción que plantea Zzero en su últimno post es sumamente atractiva...
"Seul le silence est grand; tout le reste est faiblesse" Alfred de Vigny

RoadRunner

Somebody please create a new thread for the continuation of the discussion about how I perceived a genuine physical threat of violence and acted WITHIN THE LAW to demand a public apology for a public threat.
I'll follow a link posted in this thread.

I made no threat toward the forum, only that I would use legal means to ensure that Spademan understood my point of view.

I made no threats of mafia-style violence or ANY form of violence, not even in jest.
The threats were made toward ME, not the other way around.
My reference to the mafia was to indicate that you don't know who might be reading what you are posting. You don't know how someone might react to what they perceive as a threat.
I was making it clear that Spademan was lucky that his threat was directed at me and not someone who would be less reasonable about accepting an apology and an explanation.
Perhaps I over-reacted, but better to over-react and loudly demand an apology using means WITHIN THE LAW than to seek retribution through violence.

Yes, I made a mistake in my interpretation and it was a mistake which ANYONE would have made in similar circumstances AND I immediately apologised for my deliberate insult directed at Spademan when it started to become evident that it was meant as a joke, not as a real threat made in anger.

I made NO threat toward the forum, rather I would have done exactly as you have done and request a ban. That is your first course of legal action against me and it would have been my first course of action against Spademan.

I would happily accept a ban for my mistake but it would deprive me of the ability to make public apology, wouldn't it  ?

And here, you post that I threaten this forum and are intolerant of my attitude, yet you are doing exactly what said I would do. Do you know the meaning of the term "Double-standards" ?

I have been asked not to continue discussing this topic in this thread.
It is therefore somewhat unfair of others to continue attacking me here for MY CHOICES which disturbed NO-ONE and any attack on my choices without JUST CAUSE (and no-one has managed to show just cause for me not taking an EWI and headphones to a concert), is nothing short of narrow-mindedness and selfishness.

**"Oh... I'm sorry... I don't like the fact that you move when you breathe. Could you stop doing that please ? It's really distracting.. Oh.. and don't blink either, the movement of your eyelids is really putting me off watching the musicians on stage."**
How pathetic an attitude can someone support and still claim that they are rational and reasonable ?
You cannot complain about the noise my EWI makes because NO-ONE can hear it, so you complain about the fact that I move. Did you see how much I moved in that video ? Were you sitting next to me and distracted by my fingers moving in the dark ?
Go and have a wee word with yourself !!!!

My sincere apologies for disrupting the amicable atmosphere of your forum but try putting yourself in the position of someone who has just read that someone else wants to attack him with extreme physical violence and saw no signs that it were a joke.

Please, if you don't want me to discuss this here, don't keep bringing it up here.

If you prefer and you want to be immature and narrowminded, I can still take it through legal channels and seek damages for the stress and trauma caused by reading about the members of this board finding it amusing to threaten me with Chuck-Norris style violence.
Oh, and by the way - I'm likely to win my case in a court of law. I remind you to look at the photo and description I posted in my first message on this board.
That WOULD involve the forum as a whole and it's not my intention to seek retribution from a group of people who are not party to any wrong-doing.

I brought my public complaint and demands for a public apology to the public place where the public comment was made. My actions were absolutely justified even if based in a misinterpretation.

I've absolutely not made any threats toward this forum or any member other than Spademan.
My threats were to seek retribution through legitimate, official, legal means.
Nor have I made insult to any other member other than to suggest that those who are encouraging Spademan in his joke are no better than he.

I am still very annoyed and angry but I am beginning to see the funny side because instead of simply attacking and ridiculing my position, some people have taken the time to try to explain WHY it was meant as a joke. My thanks to those who have tried to remain impartial and understand how the misunderstanding may occur and why I might react so strongly to a perceived threat.
It was only a joke in the context of the long-running humour of this forum, something of which a visitor or casual reader is potentially unaware.

If I walked into a bank with a toy gun as a joke between friends, the staff of the bank would not be aware of the joke and no-one would chastise the bank-staff for following correct procedure in the face of a perceived threat.
If I were aprehended by the law-enforcement, I can still be prosecuted for threatening behaviour even though no actual threat was intended.

I've made every attempt to explain my position and to understand the perspective of those on this forum. I've even worked very hard to state my case in Spanish and you may think I over-reacted but maybe, if I had realised the scale of the threat posed to me several years ago and acted forcefully and quickly enough, I might not still be suffering the results of the injuries inflicted.
It could be claimed that my injuries are a result of my UNDER-REACTION.

My thanks to those who have taken the time to help smooth out this misunderstanding.
My apologies to those who have suffered the disruption on the forum.

Paul..
The RoadRunner..

Nelman Music System

POR FAVOR, POR FAVOR,  :| :| :| :| :| :|

Xethis

Jajaja... Y yo que creía que lo único que podía resultarme insoportable en este foro eran los posts-testamentos de Espejo... :mrgreen:

Bueno, llegado al caso prefiero los posts de Eugenio... Por lo menos usa menos veces el termino "apología"  :-D :-D :-D
XII Rendez-Vous @ San Fernando de Cádiz, 18.09.2009
XV Rendez-Vous @ Benicarló, 05.10.2012
XVI Rendez-Vous @ Madrid, 12.10.2013
XVII Rendez-Vous @ Sevilla, 27.09.2014

OXYBOY 2

Y el sentido del humor inglés? :oops:
Entiendo y lo siento por lo que le ha pasado al amigo escocés,pero SPADEMAN no sabía nada de su condición y además creo que le ha pedido disculpas sea en privado y en el foro.
Vamos,que si razonamos de esta manera,mi señora me debería denunciar todos los días y yo lo mismo,mi hija entonces cuando le digo "termina los deberes,de lo contrario no sales,no miras la televisión...",me hará denuncia por violencia?.
En un partido de fútbol,se putean y se amenazan siempre....todos a la carcel!!!.

Amigo,yo mismo te pido disculpa por aquella broma,pero no nos dees culpa por cosas que no hemos cometido nosotros!!!.
Me encanta Jarre y me encanta Waters con su muro.

Paqui Dermo

Roadrunner, if you want to keep talking about the Chuck Norris' flying kick, you can write in this post: http://www.latiapascuala.com/smf/index.php?topic=6866.0

This post is only about the concerts of the Oxygene tour 2008.

Thank you!

RoadRunner

Cita de: Paqui Dermo en 27 de Marzo de 2008, 06:27:27 PM
Roadrunner, if you want to keep talking about the Chuck Norris' flying fist, you can write in this post: http://www.latiapascuala.com/smf/index.php?topic=6866.0

This post is only about the concerts of the Oxygene tour 2008.

Thank you!

Thank you.

Paul..
The RoadRunner..

RALF

Umbopo

Ñáñaro

Cita de: Umbopo en 27 de Marzo de 2008, 07:42:19 PM
Cita de: RALF en 27 de Marzo de 2008, 07:34:04 PM
Oxygene Tour 2008 is 100% live??

http://www.sonicftp.com/news/images/frank08691.JPG

Eso en mi pais se llama "chuleta"  :lol:

Bueno, parecen los numeros de los sonidos ¿no?

Por cierto, hay que estar muy cerca para hacer esa foto. Pero que muy cerca... ¿who is Ralf?  :roll:

ZZERO

No acabo de entender la sugerencia de RALF. Eso que ahí aparece son números de sonidos programados, ¿no?.

OXYBOY 2

Cita de: Ñáñaro en 27 de Marzo de 2008, 07:44:49 PM
Cita de: Umbopo en 27 de Marzo de 2008, 07:42:19 PM
Cita de: RALF en 27 de Marzo de 2008, 07:34:04 PM
Oxygene Tour 2008 is 100% live??

http://www.sonicftp.com/news/images/frank08691.JPG

Eso en mi pais se llama "chuleta"  :lol:

Bueno, parecen los numeros de los sonidos ¿no?

Por cierto, hay que estar muy cerca para hacer esa foto. Pero que muy cerca... ¿who is Ralf?  :roll:

Vamos que RALF y Jarre tienen hasta el mismo avatar.
Pero oxy2...no soy yo? :-D
Me encanta Jarre y me encanta Waters con su muro.