Noticias:

Atención! Guí­a Para no Perderse en el Foro ACTUALIZADA: http://www.latiapascuala.com/smf/index.php?topic=4340.0

Main Menu

"CALENDARIO FAIRLIGHT JARRE 2007" (Solo para mujeres)

Iniciado por Astropop, 25 de Diciembre de 2006, 01:16:16 PM

« anterior - próximo »

Sally Oldfield

waw! my brother is a beatiful man but this members of fairlight are great!  :wink:

wolworeta

Astropop

Cita de: zopa en 25 de Diciembre de 2006, 11:07:55 PM
JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO!! Qué bueno el calendario, me he puesto jachondo hasta yo viendo a esos maromazos!! :-D :-D

si es que estamos muy ricos  :lol:

QUIMGAGARIN

Astro, eres la pollaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

ja ja ja ja :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Me ha hecho ilusion cuando he llegado hoy al curro :wink:

Juan

Juas Juas Juas!!!!!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Astro chico, no dejas de sorprendernos cada día!!!

que buenísimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Juan

Astropop

jisjisjisji vale, vale..... estoy esperando a que alguien lo imprima y se fotografie con el  :evil: :-D

Pinchos.doc

Hi Sally! I'm Mr. January, the most atractive guy of the calendar  :-D :-D Send me a private mensage if you want to have a 'rendezvous' with me...  :wink: Romatic dinner, twelve roses for you, music of King Crimson... Do you like King Crimson? Oh, yeah... If you don`t like King Crimson, please, abstent... I don´t want a women what she doesn´t like King Crimson, ok? And... Come with you brother Mike... For to have a good jokes...  :-D :-D

Oh... It´s a good oportunity for to see you brother drunky...  :-D :-D :-D

Sally Oldfield

mfff you are Mr Enero?   :-o

yes i like king crimson music but this rendezvous isn't possible because i'm women of one man. Sorry but my lover is Jose Antonio, aka Labordeta.  In other circunstances? yes, i accept this rendezvous with you, you are very attractive man  :wink: :wink:

I ask to my brother if accepts this rendezvous with you and say "ohhhh yes, yes is a oldfield's music fan, in special tsode's sound fan". My brother drink more beer, for you information, good luck!  :lol:

Pinchos.doc

Jak!  :| What has Labordeta what haven`t I? Look at my muscles, my fall-eyes, my leopard tanga... Labordeta is a ungly man, without attractive, only he knows blahblahblah... But me... I know how to please a women how you... Listen... Music of Bob Fripp, Brian Eno, dozens and dozens of red roses, romantic dinners with XXL burgers... With chips, of course... And salads, and salt with tomatoes... But Labordeta... He only knows speak 'a la mierda' (go to the shit), dress with grey clothes and long breeches... Arg... Long breeches... It`s a most very anti-erotic underwear...

Please, concede me a oportunity... And come on with your brother Mike... I have five hundred of very very most beer of Spain (Mahou) for him...

Sally Oldfield

My god! you are a perfect spanish's Don Juan or Don Alfonso  :-o ....  "What has Labordeta what haven't you?".... well, my Jose is a very romantic man, fantastic musician, a superb politic and also tell "la mano solo la levanto yo, gilipollas!"
You are very musculous man and romantic but, this is not all.....

Give me your phone... i don't ensure nothing but is possible a rendezvous with me for talking about mike's music in la castellana, and portate Mr Febrero with you  :wink:
I drink beer, like me brother  :wink:

wolworeta

Astropop

Menuda postal, Sally Oldfield, Doc y Umbopo tomando una cerveza en la castellana  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <---- partome el culo  :lol:

Equinoxe

Jojojojo la que ha liado el Doc en un rato que me he despistado,yo me descojono :-D

Palopío

Cita de: Astromerluza en 25 de Diciembre de 2006, 08:12:08 PM
Cita de: Paloma en 25 de Diciembre de 2006, 07:21:37 PM
Jajajajaja, que bueno Astro!  :lol:

Lo pondré en mi habitación, a llenar los meses de tios buenorros!!!!

uffff como se entere Mr Mayo  :lol:

Mr Mayo está al corriente :wink:

Cita de: Will I am Dhalgren.doc? en 27 de Diciembre de 2006, 12:53:56 PM
Hi Sally! I'm Mr. January, the most atractive guy of the calendar  :-D :-D Send me a private mensage if you want to have a 'rendezvous' with me...  :wink: Romatic dinner, twelve roses for you, music of King Crimson... Do you like King Crimson? Oh, yeah... If you don`t like King Crimson, please, abstent... I don´t want a women what she doesn´t like King Crimson, ok? And... Come with you brother Mike... For to have a good jokes...  :-D :-D

Oh... It´s a good oportunity for to see you brother drunky...  :-D :-D :-D

Cita de: Sally Oldfield en 27 de Diciembre de 2006, 01:20:21 PM
mfff you are Mr Enero?   :-o

yes i like king crimson music but this rendezvous isn't possible because i'm women of one man. Sorry but my lover is Jose Antonio, aka Labordeta.  In other circunstances? yes, i accept this rendezvous with you, you are very attractive man  :wink: :wink:

I ask to my brother if accepts this rendezvous with you and say "ohhhh yes, yes is a oldfield's music fan, in special tsode's sound fan". My brother drink more beer, for you information, good luck!  :lol:

Cita de: Will I am Dhalgren.doc? en 27 de Diciembre de 2006, 01:34:36 PM
Jak!  :| What has Labordeta what haven`t I? Look at my muscles, my fall-eyes, my leopard tanga... Labordeta is a ungly man, without attractive, only he knows blahblahblah... But me... I know how to please a women how you... Listen... Music of Bob Fripp, Brian Eno, dozens and dozens of red roses, romantic dinners with XXL burgers... With chips, of course... And salads, and salt with tomatoes... But Labordeta... He only knows speak 'a la mierda' (go to the shit), dress with grey clothes and long breeches... Arg... Long breeches... It`s a most very anti-erotic underwear...

Please, concede me a oportunity... And come on with your brother Mike... I have five hundred of very very most beer of Spain (Mahou) for him...

Cita de: Sally Oldfield en 27 de Diciembre de 2006, 02:22:08 PM
My god! you are a perfect spanish's Don Juan or Don Alfonso  :-o ....  "What has Labordeta what haven't you?".... well, my Jose is a very romantic man, fantastic musician, a superb politic and also tell "la mano solo la levanto yo, gilipollas!"
You are very musculous man and romantic but, this is not all.....

Give me your phone... i don't ensure nothing but is possible a rendezvous with me for talking about mike's music in la castellana, and portate Mr Febrero with you  :wink:
I drink beer, like me brother  :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol ¡Queremos fotos de ese encuentro!
Into every life a little rain must fall...

Palo

zopa

jojojojojojo, ya veo al Doc y a Umbopo con entradas VIP en el Night of the Proms ese...!! :-D
"Jarre?? Está bien... Te ríes..." (El Lobowolf)