Noticias:

Fairlight Jarre cierra sus puertas. Tenéis el comunicado oficial en portada http://www.jeanmicheljarre.es/

Main Menu

Chat Polaco con JARRE

Iniciado por ZZERO, 13 de Diciembre de 2005, 03:25:21 PM

« anterior - próximo »

CitizenErased

Un enlace please, que me puedo volver loco buscando en el foro de Josmar.net!!!
"Teo & Tea es el caso de publicidad engañosa más flagrante que he visto desde que demandé la película La Historia Interminable".
Lionel Hutz, abogado.

Nadsat

Bah, dirá que grabará el nuevo disco con Pro Tools mezclándolo en 5.1 (por supuesto). Que utilizará, para tal fin, los sintes analógicos que son los Stradivarius de la música electrónica y que el disco se abrirá con un temazo sinfónico que quita el hipo (que será el Rendez-Vous II con vaya usté a saber qué nombre...)

Aliado Estratégico

:?: Bueno y alguien ya sabe lo que dijo el gabacho en el chat??  :?:

aeronautic

Hola,
Aqui teneis una traduccion del chat polaco de ayer a ingles,
realizado por un miembro de jarre net.

USER: Welcome Master and thank you for the marvelous show. These were the best moments of my life! My question is about my dream come true - the Industrial Revolution I heard live in Gdansk. How did you get the idea to open the concert with this tune and how was its stunning arrangement born?

JMJ: I thought it was a good idea to start off the show with the sound which would correspond with the industrial surroundings, one with metallic beat to show the spirit of the shipyard's workers of that time.

USER: Many times in the interviews you emphasized extraordinary bond with the audience during Gdansk concert. What was it that made it so special?

JMJ: First of all I think I was touched by the contact with the audience and the excitement I felt from the very beginning. The feeling changed my performance as it felt like home.

USER: You interpretation of "Mury" is breathtaking. Was it hard to work on such a special piece and didn't you fear the great responsibility it involved?

USER: Indeed it was really a great responsibillity but I think what was important was to give tribute to the song which is very symbolic in meaning. The original one sounded great sung a capella so I wanted my version to sound just as good to those who weren't familiar with the original. Like a modern one with trip-hop style beat.

USER: I saw the gig at the Shipyard, obviously it was fantastic. I was especially moved by its kind of seriousness which accented the 25th anniversary of Solidarnosc movement. Is your visit here connected in any way with today's date- the anniversary of 1981 martial law enactment in Poland? How did you feel about those tragic days for Polish people?

JMJ: Actually, my visit to Warsaw today isn't connected with the date, but it is important to remeber the important dates in Poland's history and salute all those who suffered so much then.

USER: In one of your latest interviews for Polish music magazines you mentioned how succesful the cooperation with Polish musicians was. Was it courtesy or do you seriosly think of casting some of you extraordinary shows with Polish artists?

JMJ: It was not courtesy I really think so. To me, Polish musicians' skills are higher than the Western-European. As in Poland so in entire Eastern Europe there is a tradition for talented classic musicians. Indeed I think of involving Polish musicians during my next album recording session.

KYLRAD (hey, that's me!): Welcome to Poland again Jean! I hope you enjoy your another visit to our country. I hava a small question concering your concerts. Are you more of a director and conductor of the shows or do you consider yourself to be the prime musician on stage? How do you feel about critical comments saying your concerts would be just as fine without you on stage?

JMJ: I consider myself to be musician on stage who is involved i concert production, similarilly to the XIX century composers whou would get involved in producing their operas very much. I take part in stage set preparation, I'm especially interested in visual aspects, mostly video technologies. I think that especially in Gdansk it would be dishonest to say the concert would be the same without me onstage because I had real contact with the audience and wanted to share the moments with them when I played as well as when I talked about what had happened 25 years earlier.

USER: A warm welcome. Which way do you think the music will go further? Are we going to have a mix of styles in the next 10-15 years or is the electronics going to show different face? Shal we return to the tribal rythms?

JMJ: I don't think we will come back to tribal music unless we have a long-standing blackout. Then we will need help from Lech Walesa (translator's note: President Walesa used to work as an electrician at the Gdansk Shipyard)

USER:What is your next record going to be like? Are youplanning an electronical-symphincal crossover or am I wrong? Will you, Master give us any clue?

JMJ: I would like the album to be more sensual and organical than the previous ones. It is to include vocals, strings and symphonical arrangements which I'd like to record in Poland.

USER: Is there any place left in Poland where you think another magical show by JMJ could take place.

JMJ: I think Cracow would be excellent place for the next concert if only it is possible.

USER: Are you planning to realease DVDs from "Swatch the World"(1992) and "Paris for tollerance"(1995) and other concerts?

JMJ: Yes, we're currently checking the copyright, the concerts should be released soon. For example one DVD each year.

USER: Good evening! What happened to the circular keyboard you used in the Europe In Concerts shows?

JMJ: It is in my very own museum now.

USER: Who was the Pope from Poland, John Paul II for you?

JMJ: He was a great man, one of the most eminent I've ever met. He will remain with us for long and will stay in hearts of many people around the world.

USER: Do you know Marek Bilinski's work? Some call him "the Polish Jarre"? How do you feel about his music?

JMJ: I know his name, a while ago I heard some pieces of his work but I know it too little to judge.

USER: Which song in Gdansk had the biggest impact on you? To me the deepliest moving moments were Tribute to John Paul II and Akropolis. Warm greetings!

JMJ: It is a difficult question because there were lots of emotional moments. Overture, Space of Freedom, Tribut to The Pope and especially Mury.

USER: Are you satissfied with Polish fans?

JMJ: Yes, very much. From the beginning of my career I was very pleased with response to my work in Poland. There is a sepcial bond between us.

USER: What do you think of Poland. Us, the Poles? What are we like compared to the stereotypes?

JMJ: Polish girls are very sexy  

USER: Who is your musical authority?

JMJ: I dont' literally have an idol. I love works by many musicians in certain moments of their career. I admire calssic musicians but it is very difficult to have only one idol.

USER: Once you used gloves for playing the laser harp, but now i.e. in Gdansk you played without them. Is it the new harp or were the gloves never really necessary?

JMJ: It is because of my new hands! But seriously the instrument was improved and it is not as dangerous as it used to be.

<moderator:> the last question, unfortunatelly:

USER: When and where are you planning the next gig?

JMJ: I have no specified plans. There are a few projects for the next year but they depend on progress in creating the new album.

JMJ: Thank you very much for coming so numerously and you attention and I'm sorry I can't stay here longer. I'm really happy to talk to you and answer your questions! I wish you Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year! Theank you very much, good night!

<moderator> Warm thanks tou our Guest and the participants. Also thanks for your patience. Good night.

A mi lo que me llama la atencion es lo del nuevo disco, utilizara voces, secuencias (strings) y arreglos orquestales, al fin despues de tanto tiempo , puede ser que tengamos algo nuevo, aunque habra que seguir esperando.

Saludos.

Aliado Estratégico

Que bien...por lo menos unos datos tenemos. Se viene otro meta? :roll:

CitizenErased

CitarKYLRAD (hey, that's me!): Welcome to Poland again Jean! I hope you enjoy your another visit to our country. I hava a small question concering your concerts. Are you more of a director and conductor of the shows or do you consider yourself to be the prime musician on stage? How do you feel about critical comments saying your concerts would be just as fine without you on stage?

JMJ: I consider myself to be musician on stage who is involved i concert production, similarilly to the XIX century composers whou would get involved in producing their operas very much. I take part in stage set preparation, I'm especially interested in visual aspects, mostly video technologies. I think that especially in Gdansk it would be dishonest to say the concert would be the same without me onstage because I had real contact with the audience and wanted to share the moments with them when I played as well as when I talked about what had happened 25 years earlier.

Este va a desparecer como Damoru :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Y jarre como siempre se va por la tangente  :twisted:

PD

CitarUSER:What is your next record going to be like? Are youplanning an electronical-symphincal crossover or am I wrong? Will you, Master give us any clue?

JMJ: I would like the album to be more sensual and organical than the previous ones. It is to include vocals, strings and symphonical arrangements which I'd like to record in Poland.

Este Jarre no es más pelota porque no ensaya :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"Teo & Tea es el caso de publicidad engañosa más flagrante que he visto desde que demandé la película La Historia Interminable".
Lionel Hutz, abogado.

Aliado Estratégico

En este momento acaba de entrar el rambo polaco :lol:

ZZERO

Cita de: aeronauticKYLRAD (hey, that's me!): Welcome to Poland again Jean! I hope you enjoy your another visit to our country. I hava a small question concering your concerts. Are you more of a director and conductor of the shows or do you consider yourself to be the prime musician on stage? How do you feel about critical comments saying your concerts would be just as fine without you on stage?

Esto va a dar mucho que hablar entre el sector "crítico" contrario a JARRE.  :D

Cita de: aeronauticUSER:What is your next record going to be like? Are youplanning an electronical-symphincal crossover or am I wrong? Will you, Master give us any clue?

Me apuesto un taparrabos sin usar que el nuevo disco con esas caraterísitcas se titulará "The Orchestral Oxygene", y sí, para deleite de nosotros sus fans, aparecerá el año que viene.  :roll:

Cita de: aeronauticUSER: Are you planning to realease DVDs from "Swatch the World"(1992) and "Paris for tollerance"(1995) and other concerts?

JMJ: Yes, we're currently checking the copyright, the concerts should be released soon. For example one DVD each year.

Ã,¿Es un deja-vú o es lo mismíto que dijo en el chat de RTL hace uno o dos años?.

Cita de: aeronauticUSER: Do you know Marek Bilinski's work? Some call him "the Polish Jarre"? How do you feel about his music?

JMJ: I know his name, a while ago I heard some pieces of his work but I know it too little to judge.

Cuánta injusticia en este mundo. Ã,¿Cómo se puede minimizar la breve pero intensa carrera de unos de los músicos electrónicos polacos más interesantes con un "I Know his name"?.  :evil:

jota6979

Lo de los DVDs no se lo cree ni el. Dice, si, por ejemplo uno cada año... Mismo, por decir algo no??
No tiene planeados conciertos ni ná d ná... Está más vago que nunca.
Lo mejor de la entrevista: lo de MASTER  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Master del playback.

rendez_jesus

seria alguien tan GENTÍL de traducir ,( aunque sea resumidito) la entrevista
gracias de antemano
"La única diferencia entre un loco y yo es que yo no estoy loco"  Salvador  Dalí

Aliado Estratégico

Esto me llama la atencion; alguien lo conoce?.

USER: Do you know Marek Bilinski's work? Some call him "the Polish Jarre"? How do you feel about his music?

QUIMGAGARIN

En 2006 por cojones esta obligado a hacer algo!. Es mas, se lo va a exigir WARNER!. Vaya unos para dejarse pasar el 30 aniversario de Oxygene

CitizenErased

Cita de: QUIMGAGARINEn 2006 por cojones esta obligado a hacer algo!. Es mas, se lo va a exigir WARNER!. Vaya unos para dejarse pasar el 30 aniversario de Oxygene

Uy, perdona pero por lo que a la discográfica se refiere estoy convencido de que están absolutamente complacidos con sus considerables ventas de refritos. El contenido es lo de menos. La gente compró AERO, luego China y ahora Solidarinosc, ... así que Ã,¿A ellos que más les da el contenido?
Lionel Hutz, abogado.

ZZERO

Cita de: AliadinEsto me llama la atencion; alguien lo conoce?.

Ã,¿Te refieres a MAREK BILINSKI? Yo tengo dos discos suyos, "Wolne Loty" y "Ogrod Krola Switu".  También en un recopilatorio de música electrónica polaca aparece un tema suyo, "Faces Of Desert" (de 16 minutos de duración). Curiosamente este tema iba a servir como himno en la celebración de la independencia de Kuwait, pero la guerra en Irak dió al traste con esa intención.

Ignoro si tiene más discos, porque casi todo lo que tengo lo conseguí por medio de un sacerdote inglés amigo de mi familia que me los trajo desde Polonia. Si podéis haceros con el "Ogrod Krola Switu" seguramente no os defraudará.

ZZERO

En el siguiente link podéis ver un video de la firma de discos en el Umpik de Gdansk:

http://ww6.tvp.pl/video/2005/12/13/56713/film.asf

(Con el NETtransport es posibel descargarlo).

Nota: Al parecer en este video aparece el famoso forero ITSMEONLY (no cobró derechos de imagen, hermoso gesto).