Noticias:

Rendez-Vous 2016, Madrid!!! Toda la información aquí: http://www.jeanmicheljarre.es/foro/index.php?board=6.0

Main Menu

Jarre, ¿a que público seduce?

Iniciado por ghostgoblins64, 26 de Diciembre de 2006, 09:57:59 PM

« anterior - próximo »

Sally Oldfield

Mr Enero you are a farsant!  :x i'm a more beatiful woman that this "Toyah" with her melons. Now i call to Mr Febrero, with her reversible pastic body is more interest man that you  :x

Pinchos.doc

Cita de: Sally Oldfield en 28 de Diciembre de 2006, 04:59:00 PM
Mr Enero you are a farsant!  :x i'm a more beatiful woman that this "Toyah" with her melons. Now i call to Mr Febrero, with her reversible pastic body is more interest man that you  :x

Ok... Sorry, sorry, Sally... Do you list a song of King Crimson named 'Three of a Perfect Pair'? It`s a wonderful idea! Toyah, you and me... I have roses for the two! And passion, and love, of course!

Don`t say me no! Even have beer for you...  :cry:

Sally Oldfield

ok, well!!! but i need now a quadra sex relation with you, Toyah, Mr Febrero and me with more sexual jobs an it is possible a dog and a horse  :wink:

Juan

Cita de: Sally Oldfield en 28 de Diciembre de 2006, 07:10:14 PM
ok, well!!! but i need now a quadra sex relation with you, Toyah, Mr Febrero and me with more sexual jobs an it is possible a dog and a horse  :wink:

Hello Sally, Mr.March Speaking.......... what about a KinKón???

:-D

Sally Oldfield

Hello Mr March  :wink: ohhhh yes i know this fantastic cat..... is possible that assist kinkon to the orgy?  :wink:

Juan

Yeah!

But remember....... he is a Nenuco...  :-P

Sally Oldfield

ok, do not preocuping, is only for caricias  :wink:

Pinchos.doc

Uffff... Sally... You`re complicated... Now how much are in the love relation? Me, you, Toyah, Mr February, Mr March, a cat named King Kong (look at the name, it`s equal  :-o)... This is imposible... If the lights turn off, Kin Kon fuck me off...  :-o :-o  :cry: :cry: :cry:

I`m feared this cat...

Juan

Ok, perfecto!

So KinKon for caricias, and what about me?  :evil:

Juan

Cita de: Will I am Dhalgren.doc? en 28 de Diciembre de 2006, 07:50:41 PM
Uffff... Sally... You`re complicated... Now how much are in the love relation? Me, you, Toyah, Mr February, Mr March, a cat named King Kong (look at the name, it`s equal  :-o)... This is imposible... If the lights turn off, Kin Kon fuck me off...  :-o :-o  :cry: :cry: :cry:

I`m feared this cat...

Oh, don't preocuping DOC. KinKon is very good kitten, and small, sólo 14 kgs (kgs, not cms....! )

ZZERO

Vuestro spanglish da miedo.  :-D

DOC, que el manager de SARA MONTIEL anda buscando un maromo para posar a su lado, con derecho a roce. El único requisito es tener conocimientos en cuidados geriatricos básicos. ¿Te apuntas?.

Pinchos.doc

Cita de: merlujuan en 28 de Diciembre de 2006, 07:53:05 PM
Oh, don't preocuping DOC. KinKon is very good kitten, and small, sólo 14 kgs (kgs, not cms....! )

Coño... Que son 14 kilos para un gato... Y la única defensa que tengo es mi tortugo de 90 gramos... Es que en cuanto se apague la luz, me cisca fijo...  :-o :|

Pinchos.doc

Cita de: MERLU-ZZERO en 28 de Diciembre de 2006, 07:59:29 PM
Vuestro spanglish da miedo.  :-D

DOC, que el manager de SARA MONTIEL anda buscando un maromo para posar a su lado, con derecho a roce. El único requisito es tener conocimientos en cuidados geriatricos básicos. ¿Te apuntas?.

Me gusta más Marujita Díaz... Las tiene mejor puestas...  :-D :-D

zopa

El Doc es el nuevo Javier Rigau... le veo asediado por los tomateros y vendiendo exclusivas!! :-D :-D
"Jarre?? Está bien... Te ríes..." (El Lobowolf)

SyntheticMan