Noticias:

Fairlight Jarre cierra sus puertas. Tenéis el comunicado oficial en portada http://www.jeanmicheljarre.es/

Main Menu

la saga DRAGONLANCE llevada al cine como peli de animación.

Iniciado por elliot troppo, 15 de Agosto de 2006, 10:25:56 PM

« anterior - próximo »

elliot troppo

Por si alguno la leyó, yo lo hize con catorce, y aún me acuerdo con agrado.

Damon White Reports: A follow-up on the story we posted last Week:

Margaret Weis author of the Dragonlance novels, has posted confirmation on the Dragonlance forums that the animated movie is indeed in the works:

Dear Friends,
"I really wanted to wait until we could make the WAHOO Big Announcement on

the dragonlance movie site (which is coming any day now, so keep watch!). But since Lucy Lawless gave us away, I'll let you know what's going on. Paramount Studios is making Dragons of Autumn Twilight as a full-length, adult, animated movie. I'll let the movie site provide you with details on the director, screen play writer, animation house, and all that.

Suffice it to say, Tracy and I have been working with the production team for over a year now. They've been wonderful to work with! They've allowed us to have script approval and asked for our suggestions. They've shown us all the art work and allowed us approval on that (as well as the WoTC art director in charge of Dragonlance). We've been working with the Whitestone Council people on this as well. (Thanks, guys!)

From what I've seen, it's going to be amazing! The art is great. Hopefully some of it will be up on the movie site. And Tracy and I will be talking more about the movie and maybe bringing along some art pieces on our book tour.

Tracy and I are both very excited about this!"

Margaret

No pinta mal.