Noticias:

Atención! Guí­a Para no Perderse en el Foro ACTUALIZADA: http://www.latiapascuala.com/smf/index.php?topic=4340.0

Main Menu

"A tree that grows"

Iniciado por MoonPhases, 31 de Diciembre de 2006, 04:46:12 PM

« anterior - próximo »

MoonPhases

"Jean Michel Jarre explained that progress on his, as yet untitled, NEW Studio Album is going well, but that he is currently behind his October 2006 deadline, and therefore the expected release date of his NEW Studio Album is likely to be around January 2007 or February 2007. (Now March).

Jean Michel Jarre's NEW Studio Album is expected to contain between 10 and 15 individual tracks, recorded in both Stereo and Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound formats, as he respects that the Music Industry has not embraced the Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound format revolution as quick as he expected.

Jean Michel Jarre's NEW Studio Album will therefore be released as a CD & DVD Set, the CD recorded in Stereo and the DVD recorded in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound which will include an, as yet, undecided abstract visual element to complement the music, like Jean Michel Jarre's 'AERO' Album.

Jean Michel Jarre explained that his NEW Studio Album is a very different concept to other Albums he has done. Conceived as an "evolving album, like a tree that grows", Jean Michel Jarre explained that the Album tries to "illustrate the different states of mind we have through life, all the different feelings and emotions, and evoke the different ups and downs in our life."

"The idea was actually to start with seperate tracks, and I had a lot of fun to do this album, so I think, I hope, it will reflect something quite different. It has a lot of freshness in it, quite melodic with also some tracks quite rhythmic. This would be the first version of this album, but what I would like to do, is to make this version evolve, like having some ambient version of it where suddenly what you considered as seperate tracks become like soundscapes.

I like the idea of having, for instance, a song of 1 minute that is not fully developed, and the next one could be something that lasts for 8 minutes. It's like a photo, actually, and I like the idea of having a snapshot of a track or a song, and later on you make the movie. Obviously the album is not only a snapshot, but we also have some short tracks that can be then remixed, or developed in different versions, and I like the idea of particularly these days where everything as we know in the music industry is in great difficulty, that they are looking for new ways of touching people, and I think it's quite interesting to be flexible in these days to give tracks or songs that can be in development."

L a v ou

Mas de lo mismo, no? Mucho para leer, pero te quedas igual que estabas... :|
"Seul le silence est grand; tout le reste est faiblesse" Alfred de Vigny

SyntheticMan

Bueno, como concepto general no está mal pero no tengo ni idea de a qué se puede referir musicalmente...  :-D

Juan

Eugenio, ¿de dónde te has sacado esa info?  :?

ghostgoblins64

Esa fué de las primeras informaciones que puso Jarreuk hace un tiempo, ahí Jarre decía que podría haber distintas versiones de algunos temas, ya sea como ediciones especiales o en formato de single.

:-)

SEPTEMBER 12TH: The JARRE UK Team travelled to Paris, France, last Friday, to meet with Aero Productions (Jean Michel Jarre's Management), to discuss Jean Michel Jarre's forthcoming NEW Studio Album & Singles.

At this meeting, Jean Michel Jarre explained that progress on his, as yet untitled, NEW Studio Album is going well, but that he is currently behind his October 2006 deadline, and therefore the expected release date of his NEW Studio Album is likely to be around January 2007 or February 2007.

Jean Michel Jarre's NEW Studio Album is expected to contain between 10 and 15 individual tracks, recorded in both Stereo and Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound formats, as he respects that the Music Industry has not embraced the Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound format revolution as quick as he expected.

Jean Michel Jarre's NEW Studio Album will therefore be released as a CD & DVD Set, the CD recorded in Stereo and the DVD recorded in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound which will include an, as yet, undecided abstract visual element to complement the music, like Jean Michel Jarre's 'AERO' Album.

Jean Michel Jarre explained that his NEW Studio Album is a very different concept to other Albums he has done. Conceived as an "evolving album, like a tree that grows", Jean Michel Jarre explained that the Album tries to "illustrate the different states of mind we have through life, all the different feelings and emotions, and evoke the different ups and downs in our life."

"The idea was actually to start with seperate tracks, and I had a lot of fun to do this album, so I think, I hope, it will reflect something quite different. It has a lot of freshness in it, quite melodic with also some tracks quite rhythmic. This would be the first version of this album, but what I would like to do, is to make this version evolve, like having some ambient version of it where suddenly what you considered as seperate tracks become like soundscapes.

I like the idea of having, for instance, a song of 1 minute that is not fully developed, and the next one could be something that lasts for 8 minutes. It's like a photo, actually, and I like the idea of having a snapshot of a track or a song, and later on you make the movie. Obviously the album is not only a snapshot, but we also have some short tracks that can be then remixed, or developed in different versions, and I like the idea of particularly these days where everything as we know in the music industry is in great difficulty, that they are looking for new ways of touching people, and I think it's quite interesting to be flexible in these days to give tracks or songs that can be in development."

When JARRE UK asked about how he intended to implement this concept of having these different versions of the NEW Studio Album's tracks, Jean Michel Jarre answered that they will "maybe released as seperate tracks on iTunes, or maybe released as another album, an EP, or something like that, or maybe released as a different version of the same album." He would also like to have some "more different versions in [his] concerts of these tracks".

Jean Michel Jarre also explained that he is intending to release 2 Singles from the NEW Studio Album, the first of which will be released before the Album is released, possibly before Christmas 2006, the second should be released after the Album is released in early 2007...!

:-o

zopa

Joder, Moon phases es Espejo?? Joder... Por cierto, que esta información es del año 4, como bien apunta Ghost...
"Jarre?? Está bien... Te ríes..." (El Lobowolf)

ZZERO

Pero ¿si todo eso del tema rítimico y melódico, temas cortos y luego largos,.. ya lo dijo hace tiempo?. A esas "noticias" tienen que recurrir los jarrukos para estar en el candelero? (digo yo que la info será sacada de ahí).

ZZERO

Anda, que no había leído el resto de mensajes.

Cita de: Juan en 31 de Diciembre de 2006, 05:49:02 PM
Eugenio, ¿de dónde te has sacado esa info?  :?

¿ESPEJO?. No creo, es decir, no me lo podría creer.

Juan

Cita de: MERLU-ZZERO en 01 de Enero de 2007, 08:31:05 PM

Pues va a ser que sí........ y nada del día de los inocentes...  :-P

ZZERO

Ese tipo, además de un cínico impresentable, es un mentiroso. Porque este proceder en plan travestismo de nick sólo puede buscar el engañar al resto de foreros, a los cuales además mortificó con numerosas y apocalípticas despedidas.

No encuentro un ejemplo más claro de ejemplar de trol tocapelotas. Y si éste tipo de personajes tienen la puerta abierta para entrar (además de para salir por ella decenas de veces) y quedarse yo no dudaré en darles caña hasta en el cielo de la boca. Puestos a ser cabrones consentidos, yo el primero.

QUIMGAGARIN

Puedo estar muy equivocado, pero me da rollo CHILL OUT :x :x

Lo digo por lo de envolvente y el tema del arbol y la naturaleza

Cruzemos los dedos porque puede ser el primer album de jarre que no me compre. :wink:

zopa

Cita de: Juan en 02 de Enero de 2007, 12:04:48 AM
Cita de: MERLU-ZZERO en 01 de Enero de 2007, 08:31:05 PM

Pues va a ser que sí........ y nada del día de los inocentes...  :-P
La madre que me ciscó... :-P
"Jarre?? Está bien... Te ríes..." (El Lobowolf)

Juan

Cita de: MERLU-ZZERO en 02 de Enero de 2007, 12:32:34 AM
Ese tipo, además de un cínico impresentable, es un mentiroso. Porque este proceder en plan travestismo de nick sólo puede buscar el engañar al resto de foreros, a los cuales además mortificó con numerosas y apocalípticas despedidas.

No encuentro un ejemplo más claro de ejemplar de trol tocapelotas. Y si éste tipo de personajes tienen la puerta abierta para entrar (además de para salir por ella decenas de veces) y quedarse yo no dudaré en darles caña hasta en el cielo de la boca. Puestos a ser cabrones consentidos, yo el primero.

Tras el descubrimiento, ha vuelto a darse de baja...  :evil:

ZZERO

Wolworeta

Cita de: Juan en 04 de Enero de 2007, 04:24:18 PM
Cita de: MERLU-ZZERO en 02 de Enero de 2007, 12:32:34 AM

Tras el descubrimiento, ha vuelto a darse de baja...  :evil:

Eso, haz que parezca un accidente :-D
Lo malo de la sociedad no es que sea manipulable, sino que no se deje manipular por mí.
Yo no amenazo, sólo te leo el futuro.
Siempre fuiste indigno de mi indignación.
Quien destruye sueños, consigue pesadillas.