Noticias:

Rendez-Vous 2016, Madrid!!! Toda la información aquí: http://www.jeanmicheljarre.es/foro/index.php?board=6.0

Main Menu

Josmarada en Túnez, 12 de Agosto

Iniciado por Juan, 28 de Mayo de 2013, 11:52:27 AM

« anterior - próximo »

phaedrax

PISCIS13

Warrior

Hello Amigos,

Sorry to write in English, I heard  that some people in Tunis wonderd  were i was :-)

Well i had a hip replacement operation a few months ago, and im still recovering from that.

Thanks for your concern though

So that's why i was not there.

So for this concert you have to rely on other persons to make a dvd from the concert in Tunis.

I heard Sergio and his team have recorded the complete concert, so im sure another wonderfull dvd will appear.

Also i want  offer my help to Sergio for making the dvd, i  managed to record  some wonderfull  video from Tunesian Tv with my satelite system.

I would be more then happy to suply this material for the dvd.

And if he ever considders to make a Blu Ray about the concert i would like to offer my help also.

Thanks for your attention my friends, hope to be there at the next concert of Jarre.

and Sergio : i will contact you in person also

Regards

Karel

phaedrax

Cita de: Warrior en 16 de Agosto de 2013, 10:13:03 PM
Hello Amigos,

Sorry to write in English, I heard  that some people in Tunis wonderd  were i was :-)

Well i had a hip replacement operation a few months ago, and im still recovering from that.

Thanks for your concern though

So that's why i was not there.

So for this concert you have to rely on other persons to make a dvd from the concert in Tunis.

I heard Sergio and his team have recorded the complete concert, so im sure another wonderfull dvd will appear.

Also i want  offer my help to Sergio for making the dvd, i  managed to record  some wonderfull  video from Tunesian Tv with my satelite system.

I would be more then happy to suply this material for the dvd.

And if he ever considders to make a Blu Ray about the concert i would like to offer my help also.

Thanks for your attention my friends, hope to be there at the next concert of Jarre.

and Sergio : i will contact you in person also

Regards

Karel

Hi Karel, i hope you´ll be fine as son as possible.

I know Elianne was there, recording in HD as Santiago and Monaco. Is this possible?

I guesss all fans over the world, expect a Brand new DVD/BR from Warrior Video, thanks!!

Even, some other from The Camarada Sergio and his team, would be nice too!

Greetings from Spain.

zopa

Hi Karel! Great for hear from you. I hope you're getting well day by day. Best regards from Spain!
"Jarre?? Está bien... Te ríes..." (El Lobowolf)

Sergio Keys

Hi Karel:

I am in holidays until end of this month. We are recorded all concert in HD but i dont saw anything in this time. In september we will think if we will make something. A lot of people ask me and want to give us pics and vids. You can write me at dvd-jarre-concerts@hotmail.com. We saw Jerome and Laila to end to concert and we are talked.

We hope you are in good condition very soon

Urkoxygene

Por lo que he podido ver en los vídeos, a utilizado la Intro de las pasadas giras ¿alguien la tiene en archivo mp3? No se si se habló en el foro sobre la Intro que utiliza en los conciertos.

phaedrax

Cita de: Urkoxygene en 18 de Agosto de 2013, 01:14:17 AM
Por lo que he podido ver en los vídeos, a utilizado la Intro de las pasadas giras ¿alguien la tiene en archivo mp3? No se si se habló en el foro sobre la Intro que utiliza en los conciertos.

Existe lo que salió de la mesa de mezclas en Santiago... pregunta x ahí a ver.

phaedrax

Calculo que en un par de meses, tendréis nueva josmarada en DVD. pasaros por mi caralibro.

Umbopo

Yo esperaré al DVD oficial...   :-P :-D

phaedrax

Cita de: Umbopo en 19 de Agosto de 2013, 12:59:09 PM
Yo esperaré al DVD oficial...   :-P :-D

Yo también, pero aún espero el de 1979... así que espera sentado, compadre...

Un abrazo (no tienes pensado venirte a Alicante unos dias, compadre?)

ankara

Lo de este hombre es toda una proeza joder, habeis visto el lugar del concierto, al ver la foto me llevo las manos a la cabeza, valiente escenario, pero si el auditorio de mi ciudad (Dos Hermanas) le da veinte mil vueltas a ese de Cartago, y porque no decirlo, que maravilloso seria la idea de ver a Jean Michel Jarre en este auditorio de mi ciudad, y si puede ser porque no decirlo junto a ese pedazo de grupo que maravilló allá por el 84 en este mismo escenario estoy hablando de Azul y Negro, ostias puta, porque no juntar a AZul y Negro y Jarre, seria la ostia. Y a ser posible el próximo año que se cumple también 10 años de la rendez-vouz en Sevilla, o es que no se acuerdan por estos lares......... Daría mi vida por ver este sueño, juntar Azul y Negro y Jarre, que pasa es que no podría ser, pues claro que sí, es insistir, para los fans sería ya el colmo, el concierto y la rendez-vous juntos.......... Pues nada a seguir soñando que es gratis.......

bart_os

Y al final cuáles eran los cambios en los arreglos?. Lo digo para ir directamente al grano en youtube.

Dzoolook

A.J.Espinal

Los nuevos arreglos son las alfombras del suelo del escenario que eran recién compraditas.  :-D